A dozen questions

I've been tagged now three times (well, twice but then I read my brother and sister-in-law's blog and they tagged anyone that read their blog) so I thought I better answer the questions.

1. What I was doing 10 years ago: I was a high school senior. I had awesome friends. I was with Cali, Lisa, Amy, and Marcy in Honors English and loved that class! I was in Madrigals and Acappella. I worked as a secretary at the high school and badly needed to learn how to use the spell check on the old computer so I wouldn't get made fun of for my awful spelling in the newsletter. I was in the play Fiddler on the Roof. I had walking pneumonia and was waiting for my acceptance to BYU.
2. Five years ago: I was living it up in Provo Utah with my awesome roommates Ruthy, Nikki (we were sad that Erin was on her mission and not with us). I was finally over my ex Dan. I had just met Mike. I was working at the Special Ed institute, the greatest job in the world.
3. One year ago: I was figuring life out as a mom with two kids. Mike and I had just celebrated our third year of marriage and one year in OK.
4. Yesterday: Driving home from Aaron's gate where we stayed for our anniversary, helping Mike look for his lost (stollen?) wallet.
5. 5 snacks I enjoy: chips and salsa, ice cream, smoothies, Stephen's hot chocolate, cheese and crackers
6. 5 things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million: I have no idea what I'd do with that much money. I think I'd invest most of it so that when we were in a position to actually stop moving we could build a dream house. I think I'd put lots of money towards vacations and new furniture. Mike could retire and we could just enjoy life...maybe going on missions when we are older. Mike says I'd hire a maid. I'd probably give money to family--a perfect house for them with everything Ammon could need in a house. That is more than five.
7. 5 locations I would like to run away to: Visit Norway with Mike, a tropical island, go to Europe, a day spa with no children, visit family
8. 5 bad habits I have: Mike helped me and then I made him stop helping. Apparently, I have a bad habit of not cleaning while I cook (unless it's thanksgiving or the missionaries are coming over). I leave folded laundry in the basket. I lose everything (though, Mike lost his wallet last night). I leave piles of things by the boy's doors when they are sleeping so that I can put them away when they wake up but then never do. I get mad when someone hurts my feelings instead of being hurt.
9. 5 things I like doing: blog, read, go for walks, spending time with Mike, creating
10. 5 TV shows I like: There aren't even five shows I watch. The only show I can think of that I try to watch all the episodes of is LOST. I recently have watched a few episodes of The Biggest loser. Sometimes I watch parts of CSI. I would enjoy watching The Today Show but the boys don't allow it....they are in charge at our house.
11. 5 things I hate doing: ironing, cleaning the bathroom, dealing with mean Primary teachers/other Primary issues, cleaning the same messes fifty times a day, teaching Isaac not to scream and Will not to copy Isaac when he screams.
12. 5 biggest joys of the moment: being healthy, when the boys go to sleep, when my boys are awake and happy and I get to play with them, Mike, yummy food

People I tag:
Anyone in my family that reads this and wants to do it on our family blog
Anyone in Mike's family that reads this and wants to do it on their blog (Andy and Laura, Jessie, Mandy, Ralph...any takers?)
Chelsey
Frances
Bri
Katie
Steff
Nikki
Cris

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
I also lose everything...my keys are the worst. And I am always putting stuff outside the kids room while they are sleeping. It will sit there for days and days. It just makes more sense than waking them up! But then you get so busy...

I love the Biggest Loser...it is incredible to see how much weight one person can lose in one weeks.

That was fun to get to know more about you!1
Lisa said…
Hey, I make piles by the bedroom doors after bedtime also! And, to make you feel better, they usually sit there for a while before I actually finish the job and put them away..meanwhile, the pile keeps getting bigger. I also hate cleaning up the same mess fifty thousand times a day...but I think that's what happens with toddlers. :)

Popular Posts