Our biggest financial mistake part 3




These are pictures of the mess our yard is in now that the plumber dug it up. I have to admit that I got a little teary when I saw them ruin the yard we just spent a lot of money and time on to fix. I loved it how it was! The only good thing that came of it was that Will got to sit on the digger. He kept calling it a "cack-co" but it wasn't a backhoe. I think it was an excavator. Anyone know? Jess? He was in heaven and asked where it was the minute he woke up.

Comments

Papa Doc said…
Oh man, this makes me sick! Especially that Mike had to cut down that beautiful tree! I love trees.... it makes me want to cry. Did they find the problem yet? I sure hope so.
Jess and Jen said…
I think they call it a "Ditch Witch"...he he he I say that because it's on the arm of the machine. I think what I'd call it is "expensive."

Good luck with the plumbing. I remember Chelsey and Brent going through something a little similar at their MacFarland home where the roots had infiltrated the plumbing. Never a cheap repair.
right, but is that the name or just a brand or something. I looked in Will's digger book I got from the library and it said excavator. Ditch witch would make sense.
Jess and Jason said…
I am so sad for you! I know how much work it is to get your yard fixed up and then have it torn apart!
Marcy said…
so sorry, Adrianne. Was this the problem you were talking about in your comment on my blog?
shannon said…
well, you could always tell Will, "see how much mom and dad love you? we paid 5000 just so you could have a fun ride on the Ditch Witch." and then take it out of his inheritance. :)

Popular Posts