Keys in Belgium

This is so funny to me that I had to share it on this blog and my family blog.

This is the funniest thing EVER!!! I sent David a package a few weeks ago and I put the package in the car and went inside to grab something I forgot. I went back to the car and was like, "Wait, now where are my keys?" So I went back inside and looked and then just took Mike's keys. I sent the package and came home and looked for the keys some more but still didn't find them. We eventually just went and made copies of the keys.

This morning I got an email from David:

Hoi!!!Yes i got the package! thank you so much. I love that tie and the candy was lekker. One thing though, i dont know how long youve been looking for your keys but stop looking because they fell in my package!!! LOL, good i now how a great excuse to send you all a package.Much love, Dave

I have laughed all morning long. So now mom and dad can laugh too because you guys always tease me about losing things. I thought you all might enjoy laughing with me. And Dave, when you read this, I hope it gave you and your companion a laugh too!

Comments

shannon said…
wow, i swear when i looked at this post before, the keys were in denmark or something. i am going crazy?
No. You are right. I put Denmark but Mike said it isn't Denmark where he is but Belgium. Same to me...I was never very good at Geography.

Popular Posts