Finished Product


Comments

Kaitlin Lanham said…
OH MY GOSH!!! THAT IS SO CUTE!! Yeah I could never ever do that if my life depended on it...
Katy-did
Jess and Jen said…
Good work, Adrianne. I think Will will love it! Hah...Will will...

If you want to paint some more, I've got a family room that needs primer and paint...sorry, we're not doing any fun drawings, but it needs paint regardless.
If I were there I would help you, Jess. Sorry I can't be of any help now though. I like the pictures you put on your blog of your progress.
Marcy said…
I'm having a hard enough time doing the touch-up work my house needs. That mural is sooooooo cute. Wish I could hire you to do something at our house. You're very talented!
Pitcher Family said…
That looks amazing! I'm sure the boys love it and maybe Will can play more in his room now... I am always trying to come up for things to get the kids to play in thier own room.
Thanks everyone! It was really fun to do and reminded me that I should paint more. I think when the kids are older I'll take an art class at a local college. I love the idea of continuing to take classes--especially when you know a degree isn't hanging in the balance if you fail a class!
Papa Doc said…
It turned out so well!!! I love it -- now tell us the names of all the creatures. :)
I only remember some of the names--Jerry Giraffe, Todd the tiger...
Jess and Jason said…
You did an incredible job!
shannon said…
that is super cool, Adrianne.

if you want to try a princess theme next, i know some little angels who would be sooooo appreciative...

Popular Posts