A few fun things, a few sad things



Fun things:

1. Will pooped in the toilet this morning!!! He was so excited he kept getting off, wiping his bum, flushing the toilet, and then would get right back on and do it over again...and again...and again!
2. Will got a new tricyle. He loves it.

Sad things:

1. Mike and I have pink eye.
2. Will has a sinus infection.
3. Isaac has an earache.

The pictures are of our week. We've got Will and Isaac on their cars, and Mike and Will being sickos on the couch.

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
I am happy for you! Did he poop that many times? Or just wipe and flush?
I am sad for you! it is miserable to have sick kids, but for the two of you to be sick also!!! That is horrible! Good luck, I hope everyone feels better soon.
He pooped six times (all in a row). I think we need to teach him that when he goes poop he needs to do it all at once.

Popular Posts