More mural pictures



Comments

Jess and Jason said…
I know this is an off the wall comment, but you look very thin sitting there painting.
Also the mural looks incredible!
We have a lady in our ward who paints murals and makes some pretty good money.
Hey, maybe I will paint murals for people. Mike read a book that said if you want to be a millionare you have to "win in the margins" or make money on the side. Maybe I ought to do that. No, I'm not that good. But it would be fun to someday be that good. And, thanks for the compliment. I thought when I saw that picture that maybe I just need to start taking them from the back.
Jess and Jen said…
It looks like it's coming along. Good work on the mural. I imagine any kid would love to have that in their room.
Elder Richey said…
Awesome!! Great mural and thin, does it get any better?
Well Katie, I'm not actually thin--just from the back. I still look like I could be three or four months prego. Some lady in my ward asked me two weeks ago if I was pregnant. So, obviously I'm not that thin.
Papa Doc said…
This is so dang cute! Does Will love it? You are doing a great job - I'm truly impressed!!

Popular Posts