Cinco De Mayo with Andy, Laura, and Nic



We had a really great visit with Andy, Laura, and Nic. Laura made an awesome Cinco De Mayo lunch (although we actually ate it on the sixth) and the most delicious dessert. Mike and Andy played the computer pretty much the entire day so Laura and I went to the craft store and got scrapbooking things on clearance. Laura's English has improved so much in the last few months since we saw them last that there really weren't any problems understanding each other. I forgot to ask Laura how big Nic is now but last I heard he was 22 lbs. Compared to Isaac's 15 lbs he is gigantic. Will's only 28 lbs....The boys had a lot of fun with Nic and Will was very sad when they left. He kept saying, "Where's Nic?" and "No, Uncle Andy go." Anyway, it was a fun visit and we are sad they are moving to Washington already but excited for them that they get to be by Ralph now. Next they need to move to North Dakota and then they can move to Maryland!

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
That sounds like fun! I wish we could have been there with you all! I vote for everyone moving to Maryland!
Pitcher Family said…
Jess wrote almost exactly what I was going to say!! I'm always happy when any of our family gets together. It is nice that you guys could be close for a while.
Jess and Mandy, I was just telling your mom that we need a family reunion. I can't believe it's been over two years since we all saw each other. So sad. Let's all save up so we can have one.

Popular Posts