Caution: Pool time isn't always a clean event

Today Will had a good time in the pool. It has been really hot the last few weeks with temperatures getting into the 90's consistantly and even 101 on one of the days. Tomorrow however, it will cool down (making conditions perfect for tornadoes). So, I decided to put Will in his pool. He decided to jump in before I could get him with his shirt on and everything. I had changed his diaper right before I put him in. His swimming suit is this little plastic bottom fitting thing that clings to your bottom to hold in pee and pooh. I look down a little later to notice the water is a little mirky so I check Will's bottom and sure enough he had pooped in his suit and it was seeping out of the leg holes! It was so gross. I took his suit off and they were little pebbles that were falling out all over the cement. So disgusting. Will thought nothing of it and I'm sure he thought his now naked bottom gave him much more freedom.

Comments

Popular Posts