Sleepless Nights

Up to this point I really felt like being here in the hotel wasn't that bad until this past week. Will's cold seems to be endless and he continues to have a hard time adjusting. He is having a terrible time sleeping (some nights waking up and not going back to sleep for two hours). Being pregnant, I am not sleeping well anyway. I have a really hard time falling asleep and then I am woken up by my bladder or Will. His control issues with eating has gotten to the point where I am out of ideas as to how to get him to eat food. At night, I am so tired of fighting that I am almost in tears. I am hoping it gets better and I am happy we are leaving for Oklahoma in a week. His birthday has come and gone (we don't have our camera attatchment to download pictures or I would put some on). When we get back I am going to post pictures and take him the dr. for his 12 months appointment so I will put an update of him.

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Man, you've had a tough two months, haven't you? It's hard to not be at home, and I'm sure Will agrees. I am glad you are with Mike this time, however. Hope this last week goes well.
chelsey said…
Hang in there! I've been meaning to call you, but lost your number and don't have it from mom yet. Does Mike have to travel anywhere else anytime soon? Hopefully, you'll be able to settle at home for a while.

Popular Posts