Nezu Shrine

Before Covid struck, forcing us to be in quarantine for 17 days, Felicity and I went on a few adventures.  I mentioned that I kept getting lost so I was hesitant to go but Nezu Shrine seemed like a straightforward route so I gathered my courage and we went.  I don't really know what I was expecting but not what I saw.  You exit the station onto a busy city road and walk down the street, then, turn left onto a smaller and quieter street and not too far down that street, this shrine appears.  I actually let out an audible gasp when I saw it.  So many of the shrines and temples here are just nestled right in the middle of the city.  This one was pretty magical.  I generally try to give Felicity freedom to choose her clothes.  I was not terribly excited to take her to this magical shrine dressed as Wonder Woman but in the end, decided it didn't really matter.  I got her an ice cream cone on the way back home and we stopped at the small park on the route back home.








































 

Comments

Popular Posts