Tokyo Tower and Zojoji temple

The kids had a few days off from school in February.  I told the boys I'd only take one of their days for sightseeing.  The girls hadn't been to the Tokyo tower yet and none of us had gone to the top so we decided to walk to Tokyo tower and do the observation deck.  It felt surreal honestly, to be at the top, see the city from that view, and realize that this is the city I live in.  It felt kind of satisfying as well to realize that I know enough of the city now to recognize what I'm looking at and know the various neighborhoods and buildings.  After the tower we walked across the street to the Zojoji temple.  They have a cool mausoleum that I'd like to go back and see but the kids weren't interested in that so hopefully I can convince Mike to go with me some Saturday.














 

Comments

Popular Posts