Pig Cafe

In Feb the girls and I went to a pig cafe with some friends.  They have all kinds of animal cafes here--hedgehog, cat, dog, owl, pig.  I am sure there are more but these are the ones I can think of off the top of my head.  The girls would love to go to the cat or dog cafe and maybe one day we will take them but when my friend said she was going to the pig cafe I jumped at the chance to join them.  We sat on the ground on pillows and immediately two pigs plopped on my lap.  The pigs were a little slower to come to the girls but it wasn't long before they got close enough to them to be pet.  We ordered juice and pig donuts.  The donuts were dry and not worth the price but they were so cute and I think it was worth trying at least once.  It was so great and so quirky.  I enjoyed the pigs way more than I thought I would.  














 

Comments

Popular Posts