Behind

I am so far behind on this little blog.  I can't believe I am still even writing/posting on here.  It has been 16 years since I started.  How is that even possible?  It has definitely changed over the years.  At first, it was to update all my family because I had just moved away for the first time and had Will and wanted to keep family updated.  Blogs were a thing back then.  Later, it became a way for me to write about Laila and I found that writing was so cathartic for me.  I don't care much for the writing part so much anymore.  I think, life is just so full and sitting down to write on here or update the blog is just not a priority and when I finally get the chance, so much time has passed that it's hard to recall everything that happened.  I am still attempting a 365 project though so I have so many photos all the time.  

This year Spring was so beautiful.  Last year we didn't get enough rain and we had a late freeze and I don't remember any blossoms at all.  This year was different.  My yard was in full bloom and it was beautiful.








 

Comments

Popular Posts