Feb snow

February was a snowy month.  We got something around 18 inches of snow in Feb.  We had 16.5 last Sunday and then it snowed again on Sunday and later on Tuesday but neither of those days produced a ton of snow so I'm not exactly sure what the final count was.  It's been a lot though.  Nothing like Alaska or North Dakota or anything like that of course. We head to Florida in about two weeks and I can't wait.  I am ready to put my feet in the sand and let my body warm up.  I think I might cry when we have to come home.

This past week was filled with dentist appointments.  I had to take Isaac to get four teeth pulled (he lost a fifth one the day before) and then went in for my own cleaning soon after.  They said that three of my old fillings are broken or missing (?) so I have to refill them.  Since I have now been to the dentist three times and go back in on Monday with three more kids, I told them to wait.  I also finally got Will and Eli their glasses.  It's good to finally get all that taken care of.  

Honestly, this post is boring me and it's my life so I imagine it bores everyone else who reads it.  With that, I'll end.
























Comments

Popular Posts