Visit from Friends--March

We had two visits from friends in March.  First, we had the Hughes family over.  They were on their way to Miami but stopped for dinner and we had the best visit.  I love this family.  Isaac and Eric were best buds in Tennessee and Mike and I became really close to Tom and Ruby.  They took us fishing and introduced us to Holy Moly's.  It was such a pleasant visit and made me want to move back to Tennessee so badly.  

The next day we got to see one of our very favorite people--the Copelands.  They came all the way to Florida just to see us.  That is something I adore about them.  They are such loyal friends and go out of their way to show us that they miss and love us.  It means so much to me that Crystal has continued to keep in contact.  She is such a good friend to me and I love her.  When we opened the front door, Piper dashed outside and ran to Hayley.  They embraced and picked up their friendship as if they had never been apart.  It was such a fun few days.  I only feel bad that it rained the first day we were together and that the temperature had cooled down so the next day was a cool beach day.  The water was freezing but the weather was mild and nice.  Half of the kids got burned even after reapplying sunscreen.  We went to the Wetlands to see gators (tons and tons of gators), played at Funtown, got ice cream, played at the beach, and introduced them to Nertz (or Pounce).  My only regret was not getting more pictures of the kids together but honestly, they spent so much time playing together and I spent so much time chatting with Crystal and Lee that I just didn't get that many of them together.  

I can't wait to see them again























Comments

Popular Posts