Some perfectly random things

Our internet is giving us grief.

All my pictures of our Thanksgiving festivities are on the computer that is having internet issues. So, no pictures today.

Instead, I leave you with some other goodies:

I am a new owner of a bread maker which means I'm on my way to becoming a Monica Woods bread-making apprentice. I am an amature. She is the real thing. I've never tasted better bread than hers. Best thing about my new bread maker? It was free!

I was so close to hiding Eli in a suitcase and stuffing him in my brother's van as a wonderful surprise for my brother and his family. They want a sixth boy, right? Since I didn't do that, I'm wondering if anyone else wants him?

I have piles and piles of laundry to fold.

My Christmas tree is cuter than yours. It has fish and shells on it. It has a polka dot blow fish. It has a dancing reindeer and Mexican peppers. It has a doggy with a Santa hat and stockings. It also has a ginormous dinosaur on it. Beat that. (pictures to come).

It's cold.

To end this very random, not very interesting post, I leave you with this video and this blog post. Ammon's a celebrity! Check it out. He's wonderful.

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
Oh, oh!! I will take Eli!! And I hope your tree looks better than mine which is still mashed inside of a box under the stairs.
Marcy said…
If you find a good place to send Eli I'll send Zach along too :). Sacrament meeting really BITES lately with him.
Jess and Jen said…
I actually made a number of edits to that video you're linking to but haven't posted the new version on the web yet. I'll probably do it on a more recent post when I get back. -Jess
Michelle said…
6 boys are you serious? I almost left 2 of mine with you. Oh how I wish we lived closer and we could take one or two for a week and give you a much needed break! Such great boys you have and so well behaved.
Jess, you can have him. I'll be there in a few weeks and deposit him on your doorstep...with our dog.

Marcy, I feel your pain.

Jess C, you and Jess C need to have code names. Wait, you are both Jess C's! Ah, I can't stand it. You both need to choose different names for blogging.

Michelle, it was a great weekend. I would love to live closer to you all!
Cali said…
That video was so beautiful--I couldn't help but cry watching it. Thanks for linking to it for us.

Popular Posts