A day at the pool


Katitlin came with us to the pool on base. My boys are fish.




Isaac has been afraid of the water previously but recently just loves it. Unfortunately it was windy and in the high 70's that day so he was so cold he spent a good amount of time out of the water. As we were getting ready to leave, Eli made a mad dash for the water and when Katy went to get him, Isaac stepped in front of her and got knocked down. He scraped his elbow really bad and he was just devastated. For hours he kept saying to her, "Aunt Katy, why did you hurt me? Did you think it was funny? Don't hurt me anymore."


Comments

The Duke said…
Oh, what a bad way for Kaitlin to leave! Now he'll only remember that she hurt him. :) Sad.
Oh, I should have clarified...it wasn't the last day of her trip. It was the second and he has long forgotten it.
Kaitlin Lanham said…
I miss you guys already!! Will, Isaac, Eli, I love you three! Thanks Adrianne and Mike for everything you have done for me.
Michelle said…
Looks like a fun day for all!

Popular Posts