Outside, water guns and little boys--the perfect match





There was a little issue with sharing....


I wanted to do something with the boys outside and saw this idea on notimeforflashcards (I'm not linking to it because I'm lazy...find the link on my blogroll). I initially thought it was kind of lame but the more I thought about I realized that the boys love water, and water guns. They enjoyed this but Will obviously knows his numbers and letters better than Isaac and didn't give Isaac much of a chance to figure it out on his own. Will worked on his numbers from 11-20 and Isaac worked on some letters and shapes he still has a hard time with.


Comments

Zach and Nikki said…
Thanks for referring me to that website. I just perused it for ever and now I've linked to it myself. Lincoln's not quite old enough to do many of the activities, but I'm looking forward to when he can and I LOVE the book reviews. Thanks!
Marnie Johnson said…
Have you heard of ToddlerBoredomBusters.blogspot.com?

They have more activities than No time for flashcards and I bet the boys would like it.
Marnie, thanks for the website. I'll check it out. I am always looking for ideas.

Nikki, I know you have so many ideas from your classes and teaching. I'm excited to see what you do with Lincoln as he gets older

Popular Posts