It's been a terrible, very rotten day

Mike has had a very bad day, which is rare for him. He thought he got over his very bad day and decided to go to the library and get some books on CD and then hop over to Sonic and get himself and the boys a Sonic treat (he's never been to Sonic and has been craving Sonic every time he passes by). But, the CD player in his car didn't work. Oh was he ever upset! So upset that he didn't go to Sonic. I asked him why and he said, "I'm mad." "Well, honey. Don't you know food solves everything?" To which he said, "I'm not a feakin' girl."

So, I thought I better remind Mike of just how good he has it. He gets to belong to this foxy lady.








And let's be honest...it doesn't get much hotter than that.

Comments

chelsey said…
Wow. You've got some incriminating photos of yourself! :)

Sorry the cd player isn't working Mike! Has it been working and just stopped? Mine in the Ford has wierd days when it just skips every cd and other days it'll play anything. Strange. Hope your day gets better!
Jess and Jen said…
Nice photos, Adrianne! If I weren't related, I'd marry you in a heartbeat. -Jess
Jess and Jason said…
That's hilarious! Sorry he was having a bad day...and you are right, food does solve everything, at least temporarily!
LOL-at the post and love the "I'm not a freakin girl" comment- if they'd just give it a try I'm sure it would work!
Lokodi said…
ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh that's hilarious. I love you Adrianne.

Lindsey
Marcy said…
Yeah, I also can't figure out why that friend of yours in the bottom picture is single. Doesn't make any sense.... :)

Love you!
Kaitlin Lanham said…
I was just reminded of the pants that Mike made. Oh gosh. Sorry you had a bad day Mike. It seems as if the bad day has flown over to Elk Ridge and landed on me... and by the way.... Food... so bad, but oh so good! It solves problems but like the pig says, A moment on the lips, A lifetime on the hips. hahaha!
Zach and Nikki said…
AWESOME! Brings back memories.
Jason said…
Mike, your day would have been worse if you had actually stopped at Sonic.
Cali said…
Love, love, love the pictures! I'm sure they made Mike's day MUCH better. He really is lucky to have you.

Popular Posts