I have a beautiful life

There's no other person I'd rather follow around the world, tell my secrets to, spend my time with, and give my love to.


There's nothing I'd rather hear than giggling boys (even if they are supposed to be sleeping).


There's nothing I'd rather experience than the love of a husband who does little things to make my life happy, especially after a hard day.

There's no baby I'd rather clean

There's no knowledge I'd rather have than knowing my kids are going to church and learning to be reverent (even if they aren't always happy about it and eat Snickers during scripture time...hey, he went an entire day without a potty accident; that is worth a Snickers!)

There's nothing I'd rather see than my boys following their daddy and making him their hero (and I like to see that wedgie too)


There's nothing I'd rather do on a hot summer's day than play in the water with my boys and have them tell me how pretty I look in my bathing suit (they are so good for my ego).


There's no life I'd rather have

Comments

Sweet and uplifting. Thanks for the pick me up. It IS a beautiful life.
chelsey said…
WRITE A BOOK!! Nuff said.
Jess and Jason said…
They really are adorable! I can't get over Eli standing! When did that happen...I know, Aunt Jess is just out of it!
The best thing about little boys playing in the water is.... there's nothing to wake Mike up in the middle of the night.
Carolina said…
Those water pictures are delicious. And that wedgie. . .
Jess and Jen said…
I love the wedgie picture. Not just because the wedgie (and oh, how those pj's match...who dresses that kid??), but I love that Eli is just staring into Diamond's eyes. How cool is that?

Our lives would be better if we lived closer to you guys. -Jester
Jess and Jen said…
Re: mismatched PJs

Trust me, my kids do no better at finding matching clothes, whether I help them or not. What do you mean orange doesn't go with pink?? -Jess again
Cali said…
Yes, you do have a wonderful life. I'm so happy for you.
Michelle said…
Beautiful. So nice to hear how grateful you are. And cute pictures of the children!
gillian said…
Oh Aids: I miss you. And your beautiful children. Cant wait to see you at my wedding!
LanceandNance said…
Life is beautiful. Children and family are what it's all about. Great pics.

-Nancy
Papa Doc said…
There is nothing I'd rather do than think of such wonderful people as you and your family. Your manner of writing is so wonderful and your obvious love for life and its good and tough parts, too, makes me happy. Nothing is better that being your Dad.

Dad Clark
jennifer said…
Aww. How sweet.

Popular Posts