Things are growing....

But it's not our debt...

I no longer have a student loan! Mike still does but my schooling is entirely paid off. In six years' time (when I graduated college) I have made about $18,000. I have been bringing in the dough baby. I don't know how much college really cost me but I'm sure it's more than the $18,000 I earned since graduating. We celebrated by buying Mike's $300 worth of books for school that isn't paid by the Air Force.


Now, for the growing things:



>
Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture?



We are growing our garden in containers this year. We have flowers, a tomato bush, a pepper bush, a cilantro plant (not sprouted yet) and a watermelon (Will's choice...I'm not sure it is going to survive the container).

The moral of the story:

Go to school, get a degree, and watch things grow!

Comments

Kaitlin Lanham said…
I think Will has his pants on backwards. Is that what's wrong with the picture? :)
Nice looking plants!
Congratulations on getting your school loan paid off. That's fantastic!
Mom
Nolo and Lauren said…
reminds me of the group kriss kross. do you remember them?
Jess and Jen said…
Lauren totally put her shorts on backwards today...she and Will must be related! -Jen
Love the moral! And, how cute Will is to even look cute in backwards shorts. Hahaha
Lokodi said…
I personally think Ike looks hilarious in those orange undies. It kind of looks like he's got a wedgy too. My friend Alisha has a little boy that always puts his pants on backwards. She said it's just easier to let him eventually figure it out on his own that change it for him.

Lindsey
Michelle said…
Cute pictures.

I wish we could say our student loans were paid off. Maybe in 20 years.
Jess and Jason said…
I love that the child who does have pants on are on backwards. I am sure that Isaac is thinking, "that is why I didn't even bother with pants!"
Congratulations on no student loans. We are in the opposite boat where I am thinking about getting loans, but trying to avoid it! Any advice?!?!
Jess and Jason said…
Ok, so I just zoomed in on the picture and Ike's undies are on backwards too!!
Cali said…
My favorite picture sports the bright orange undies! Love them!

Popular Posts