A few pictures of our house....more to come

Here are some pictures of our house. It is a work in progress. I'll post more pictures as we get them more put together. We have been out of our boxes for about four weeks but there are still things I want to decorate and fix up.
Our kitchen is much bigger than our last one. I'm not a fan of the cupboards but I really love the counter space.




Our living room is really big with vaulted ceilings. Every thing is very white. We have opted not to paint for the time being because it's a pain and we won't be here long enough for me to forget it when we have to paint it back white. The walls are a flat paint though so we'll see if we can keep them clean. It's doubtful. I bought red curtains because we needed some color in here. I have a love, hate relationship with them.


This is the outside. We really like this neighborhood. It is a little weird for us because it isn't as quiet as our last one. I loved that about our last neighborhood. Here, you can see people all the time. It's not loud, there is just a lot more action. But, the houses are really nice. I can see into my neighbors house that shares our back fence and I don't like that. Over all, it's a nice place. The Walmart is close as is the freeway and Meijer and Target. And, there is a park just down the street from us and the church is just down from the park.




Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Looks great. That living room does look nice and spacious. -Jester
The Duke said…
I like! It looks very roomy and looks very nice on the outside as well. It's also very clean. How do you get a house so clean with three active little boys??
Mom
Pitcher Family said…
Your kitchen is almost exactly like my last kitchen!! I like the fireplace. Looks like a really nice place!
Very nice house. Much better than a snake filled barn.
Mandi said…
It's so big! I only dream of living in a house like that. Sigh. Someday. I like that the kitchen has an island. Those are always nice, I think.

Popular Posts