It's official

Our house is officially up for sale. This morning was our first showing and there is one tomorrow that I know of. It has only been up on the web for a few hours and there have been quite a few tours online. Here is the link to see our little abode. I hope it sells quickly so I don't have to stress over it so much. I feel like selling the house is my burden because Mike is at work all day but he is very helpful when he is home so that makes it better. Our hope is that we can sell it quickly and then the buyers won't need to move in until April. But, we will just have to see what happens. Here's the house.

Comments

Good luck, guys! We hope it sells exactly the way you need it to!
Pitcher Family said…
I looked at the house. Looks good, you sure have been working hard. Best of luck in the selling and moving to come!

Popular Posts