He's 28!


Mike turned 28 today. Mike got some great gifts. First he bought himself tools a month ago and said that was his birthday present. Of course he can't have a birthday and actually not get something. So I decided to get him a present anyway. He said he wanted money to put into a vacation account. So I agreed to give him money and then instead of waiting for his birthday he opened an account and deposited money and then said, "Happy Birthday, me." I took the boys to get him presents and we got him a beanie and a calendar. We are awesome present givers.

We are at his parent's house so his mom made him a delicious dinner of his choice and his favorite dessert. I think he's had a good day.

We love Mike very much. I for one, am glad his momma had him.

Comments

Papa Doc said…
Happy 28th to you. That is about the time I moved to Nebraska. I think I was 27. Life goes fast. It never slows down, and the kids keep it intesting.

I read your post about the Air Force vs. the Army. I think it is really funny. I was on an Air Force base a lot in one area of my mission. I was in Angeles City, near Clark Air Base in the Philippines. It was war time, and it was really busy with traffic from Viet Nam. Almost all of the wounded went there far at little while. Just going onto base was an experience. The road went right past the end of the runway and there never was a time that something was not landing or taking off.

I loved the base. It was very clean, and everyone seemed spiffy and sharp.

I think that both you and Hans should be continually thanked for all you do in the services of our country. Thanks from me.

Dad Clark
Zach and Nikki said…
Happy Birthday Mike!

Popular Posts