Haunted House






We made a haunted house today. I made the foundation for the house last night but when I woke up in the morning I found that it had collapsed. So I decided we were not going to have a two-story haunted house. It think the boys did a great job helping me. I especially like the dead guy on the ground. I think we might make it a tradition.

My brother Ammon was chosen to be Thursday's Hero for the BYU Football team. Check this, this, and this blog for pictures. What an honor to be chosen as a hero by the BYU team. We love BYU!!! My mom told me the other day that when they were driving home from somewhere he said, "Mom, I love my life." I'm not sure how many of us could live his life and still say we love our lives. What a great example he is to us. He is my hero. We love you Ammon.

Also, it was my half birthday yesterday and it went unnoticed by all. I can't believe I am so close to being 30! Yikes. I only have a year and a half and I'm a real adult.


Eli has been eating lot's of table food lately. He is our third kid and we still don't have a high chair. It's funny that people think we will get a cell phone when we don't even have a high chair! Last night I had to go Visiting Teaching and so I left Mike to get Eli out and washed off. He said, "What am I supposed to do with Eli? I can't touch him!" I said jokingly, "Let Diamond clean him off." I got home and Mike showed me the pictures. So, we have a new way to clean the baby.

Comments

Amy E said…
Cool haunted house. I love seeing all the fun things you do with your kids! I need to post our pics too, but my 5 yr old dominates our family computer with nickjr.com :) Good job on the haunted house (I love that dead guy too) and what an innovative way to clean your baby...good job, Mike. (What a guy thing to do!)
Papa Doc said…
Oh yuk! That's precisely why I wouldn't have a dog. Mike hates to be sticky but dog germs slurpped all over?! Yuk and double yuk!! Buy a high chair.
I'll bet the boys had a great time helping you make the house. The dead guy is a hoot!
Mom
Now this may seem a novelty in the Mike Richards household: you COULD actually buy a highchair AND a cell phone. I'm pretty sure that they're not mutually exclusive.
Pitcher Family said…
Haunted house, very cool. Dog licking baby, VERY DISGUSTING!!!
FUN! I'm totally stealing that idea for next year.

Popular Posts