For Gillian

Comments

Pitcher Family said…
your awesome! i forgot we were supposed to do karaoke this summer at moms. shoot!!
gillian said…
oh my gosh! yours is so much funnier and looks real. we should do one when you come out to visit! haha! so much fun. was that mike?
Jess and Jen said…
I've been waiting all day for your post and you didn't disappoint! Nicely done, Mikey-boy. -Jess
Papa Doc said…
Oh what we do for entertainment in this family!!
We actually had a guy in our ward choir in Citrus Heights (big overweight man) that did this as a frog. It was a hoot!! I'm surprised this is making such a splash right now - it's been around for a long, long time.
Funny, funny people.
Mom
Jess and Jason said…
That was freaking hilarious! Mike's big lips rock!

Um, was that his beard for hair and eye brows?
Lokodi said…
I'm still laughing and I've now watched it twice. Thanks for the giggles.

Lindsey

Popular Posts