Our Saturday activities

We took the boys to a clydesdale farm in Oklahoma. It was a ways away but a very pretty drive and worth it! The farm was having a birthday party (I think that was the reason for the celebration) so the boys got free ponny rides and free ice cream. They also got tatoos or their face painted. Will really wanted the free soda but it was Pepsi so we nixed it. They offered free carriage rides, balloon sculpting, and a magic show but it was hot, hot, hot and we didn't want to wait in the long lines. The boys got to do a little bean bag toss and got to choose a little prize and they also got to sit in a firetruck. They thought that was pretty cool. Isaac, while not smiling in the pictures, loved the pony ride. He was very sad when they made him get off.





Comments

Dad and Mom said…
What a fun day, you two are great and fiding what is going on and enjoying it.
Pitcher Family said…
Oh my!! You guys find the most fun things to do!! What great parents you are!
blondeviolin said…
Aren't those horses amazingly big?! I'm bowled over everytime we go there at how huge they are! Abby loves them. :)
chelsey said…
Something about that last picture looks like dad (Clark) when he was little. My kids always love the pony rides too! Nice pictures!
Papa Doc said…
I love the sunburn on that red face of Ike's. Reminds me of someone I know real well.

Only now I go to the doctor and have them burn the cancer off.

How is that for a comment. Nice Huh? But the truth.

Those horses are so big! I wonder if anyone ever rides them, or are they just used to pull the beer wagons now.

Dad Clark
Jess and Jason said…
Very Fun!! Maybe we should come to OK for family reunion!! You have the coolest things around!
I just loved the picture of Will on the pony--you can see how happy he is to be on the horse. And I think Isaac is so cute. It is funny to me that you all think we have so many fun things to do. I was just talking to my friend and we were wondering what there was to do in Oklahoma.

Popular Posts