Pictures

Grandma Richards is here! She has been a lifesaver! She washes our dishes every day and mopped our floor and helps put the kids to bed. She and Will started pulling down the wine border in our dining room that we have wanted to get rid of for two years. She also helps fold clothes, and helps us cook meals. What doesn't she do? We have scheduled all our errands to do while she is here so I won't have to go any where for awhile when she leaves and I'm by myself again. Things are super busy with three kids....
The boys love the dog. I feel like such a bad dog owner though. We put him outside in the little play house we have with his food and a sheet. Two days ago it started lightning. I was up with the baby at 2 am and heard the dog whining in the back yard. Mike had chained him up because he kept trying to escape by digging holes under the fence. Anyway, I looked outside and it was raining and the dog was laying out in the rain. I figured he must be stuck so I had Mike go outside and untangle him. He was wrapped around the play toys in the back and couldn't get back to his house. So then last night we moved his house and put it in such a way that water shouldn't get in his house. He was quiet all night and I looked outside in the middle of the night (again, up with the baby) and he was sleeping in his house. Then Mike checked on him in the morning and he was still in his house, although most of his house was wet at this point. So I went out after breakfast and he was soaking wet! The sheet was wet, his food was wet, everything. His nose was all snotty and he was sneezing. So we haven't even owned a dog a week yet and he is already sick. I felt so guilty we let him come in the house for a lot of the day and he pooped on Will's carpet and peed on the tile. There is a reason he isn't an indoor dog. Tonight he is sleeping in the garage so that he doesn't get wet for the third night in a row.



I got my hair cut. Lets see if I can style it on my own. I should be able to because it's pretty much the same style I had in college.


Comments

Marcy said…
Cute hair! I think you're crazy to get a dog...did I already mention that?

I've been thinking about getting a cat for company. I am definitely a cat person, not a dog person.
Jess and Jen said…
When I read about your wine border, I laughed outloud. It seems like we've talked about that before.

Is Diamond a black lab? They are dang cute puppies, but they get big and have lots of energy. -Jester
Team Clark said…
Cute hair - you look great!
Steff said…
Hooray for Grandmas! Glad you have help.

You sure have your hands full with the kids and a new puppy. You are SUPER MOM!

Love the hair. It is really cute. Do you like it?!
Pitcher Family said…
I like your new do! You look great! I love when mom comes to visit! She always thinks she's not helping, but she does so much!! Poor dog, I guess. Not an animal person.
Zach and Nikki said…
Wow, you got a dog right after having a third baby? Way to go! You look great by the way!
tyalpabr said…
LOVE your hair!! We need to stop and see the new puppy. The kids are super excited!!
Rachel said…
Nice hair :). I definitely need a hair cut and want a new style, but never know because of my curly hair. Any tips? I can't believe you have a new baby and new dog. Crazy! But I'm can tell your boys love it. Good luck :).
Jess and Jason said…
super cute hair! I love it!

Popular Posts