Our temporary lapse in judgement


Meet Diamond. Will's new baby.

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Did you really get a dog? I thought you didn't like dogs, Adrianne? It's a very cute dog. How fun!

Jen
Pitcher Family said…
I can't beleive it. My kids say he's so cute. They ask for a pet all the time. We say no all the time.
chelsey said…
I don't even dare tell Sarah you got a dog. She'd move in with you in a heartbeat! She's never let us live it down that Snowball didn't make the move to OH with us. That is a really cute dog though!
Lisa said…
New baby and a new puppy. You're brave!
Steff said…
Did you really get a puppy? Wowsers! You are a brave soul! It's very cute, though.
Mike is in charge of the dog and I am in charge of the boys. He is NOT an inside dog although he thinks he is and tries to get in whenever he can. The boys love him.
Frances said…
What a time for a dog!!! It was fun to catch up on all your posts. Happy Birthday!!

Popular Posts