Letters to Ammon

Dear Uncle Ammon,

I love my new dog. He likes to bite my clothes though and he likes to bite my blanket. That makes me mad. I don't like to put clothes on. I get mad when Mom makes me put my clothes on. I get to sleep in a big boy bed but I don't like to stay in it. It is fun to sleep with Will though. I love Nursery.

Love,
Isaac

Dear Uncle Ammon,

We went for a walk with our dog. Baby Elijah laid with us on the floor while mommy took a shower. The doggy tried to bite my clothes this morning. That scares me. I like watching Dora. I want to buy a present for my friend Talon. He is moving soon.

Love,
Will

dxe3dwrwqqwwwwwwwfrrtyyippppklkjfvfa

Comments

Cali said…
So I know that these letters are for Ammon--but I just wanted to say that I really admire that you have your boys write to Ammon. I think that it is so sweet. You are a wonderful mother.
Cali, when I grew up we didn't live near any family. We didn't even really know our grandparents. Now, my little family lives so far away from any family that I really want my kids to know their cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. My blog and Mike's family blog and My family blog mean a lot to me. I keep it updated so often so they can see know my children. Anyway, that's why I have them write to Ammon. I want them to know who special he is to me.

Popular Posts