Impressions

Since writing the previous post things have been very different. I was feeding the baby and feeling discouraged that it was going to be another sleepless day and I had the impression that I should lay the baby down in his crib on his tummy. I did (without him being in a deep sleep) and he slept for two hours! Then agian, later in the day, I did the same thing and he slept for three hours! I have also been giving him the reflux medicine and things have been night and day different. Also, my earache is getting better and I have an appointment to talk to the counselor over Primary tomorrow. Things are looking up!

Comments

Marcy said…
I'm so glad, Adrianne. I imagine the Spirit is always trying to give us impressions to make our lives better.
Carolina said…
What a relief. I hope things keep on getting better and better!
Jess and Jason said…
Yeah! One of my kids would only sleep on his or her belly. I can't even remember which it was. But you do what you have to!
Frances said…
Oh, I'm glad too. Those days just have to come along to make you feel like you can keep going. You're a wonderful mom!
Steff said…
How did the meeting with with the Primary Counselor go? I'm so glad to hear you found something to help your baby sleep. Thank goodness things are going a little better. You deserve a major break!
Thanks for all the words of encouragement! It is so nice to have friends and family. I know it isn't life altering or anything but being hormonal makes things seem worse and I'm relieved things are getting better.

Steff, the meeting went really well and I think I made things clear enough (in a nice way) that I think things will get better. But, Mike and I feel we've been at odds with each other because of it so I think he is going to tell them to release me. Not that we are fighting about it....just that I'm the Pres. and he's in the bishopric, and my husband. He's in a tough spot.

Popular Posts