Letters to Ammon

Ammon,

Yesterday I played in Nursery. I cried when Daddy took me down to Nursery because I wanted my friend Talon to play in Nursery too but he is a Sunbeam now. We had a great Easter. We had an Easter Egg hunt. I want to write my letters to you now on the computer. I love you.

Will
iuytrewqmzxcvbnmiuyrq99


Dear Ammon,

I am jealous that Will got to do his letters so Mommy is going to let me write some to you too.
mn mnnm mjm
. ./. nj nn v nbv mmmmmmmm k,j.m..mm
I saw that you have a new blog. I'm excited for Mom to put in on our blogroll. We will read check it everyday so you better keep it updated. Did you have a good Easter? I did. I liked all the candy. I still have a lot but Mommy hid it in the cupboard because I was eating too much. I love you.

Isaac

Comments

These letters are so precious! What a great journal-writing activity for them too. And getting them ready for their own blogs in the near future . . .

Love Will's comments about Talon.

Popular Posts