Letters to Ammon

ru5558758867658885697499999997797kkjjkjj,,,,/xzadhjjjkll;ipqqasdfkl;83.01

Translation:

Dear Uncle Ammon,

Yesterday was my birthday. Mommy made me a tractor cake. I got sandels and a book and some shirts. I got to play outside with my friend Talon. My new book is about a doggy. I miss you.

Love,
Willy


Uncle Ammon,

Today we had an Easter Egg hunt at the church. I got lots of candy so I didn't want my lunch. I love candy! This week I started to say two new words: bubble and stop. Mommy said I was getting three teeth and she felt two teeth last week but this week one went back in and only one is poking out still. I sure hope my teeth come in fast because my mouth hurts! I hope you checked out the video mommy posted on the family blog. I think it's funny. I love you.

Ikie

Comments

Kaitlin Lanham said…
Dear Will and Issac,
Thank you for the letters.
happy Easter

Popular Posts