Intoduction to "Letters to Ammon"

My mom told me today that my brother Ammon reads our blog everyday. Some of you know Ammon and know how special he is to all of us. I have missed him since we moved. I decided that since he reads our blog everyday he might appreciate getting letters from the boys each week. So, once a week the boys will write letters to Ammon.


Dear Uncle Ammon,

mnb .mhmn445trwqk;'[pppppppoytrewqs
8]
Translation:
How are you? How is school going? I like toys. I like backhoes, and dumptrucks. I like baths. I like to eat too. I like to eat sandwhiches--cheese sandwhiches and peanut butter sandwhiches. I like to play the computer. I am learning my letters on the computer. I watch shows too. I like Elmo's World. I want to play with pictures but Momma said,"No."

Love, William


Dear Uncle Ammon,

Hi. I don't know many words so Mommy is helping me. I know the words "eye," "uh, huh," "thank you," "I want," "drink." I can also say "Momma," "ball," "bear," and "water." I am trying to say William's name. It sounds like, "Willa." I say "bubba" for baby and sometimes I say it for other things too. I really like to play with cars and play with Will. I am getting three teeth right now. I only have six (four on top and two on the bottom) so I am glad more teeth are coming in. I miss you.

Love, Isaac

Comments

Popular Posts