Coloring eggs and the hunt in our weed meadow in the backyard







Comments

Carolina said…
Looks like it was fun times at the Richards house. I can't wait to hide eggs for Alex. I know Alex will be highly motivated to find brightly-colored tasty treats.
Papa Doc said…
Look at the color of Isaac's hands! I'm sure glad you are doing such fun things with the boys. I used to but I'm usually too tired now to do it. Poor Ammon :(
Mom
Jess and Jason said…
Who is that first picture of!?!? It looks like Will with a really good dye job. I really can't believe that it is Isaac!?!

Um, and what is that grotesque think growing on Mike's upper lip?

I love the matching pants and Easter Basket, so chic!!
Jess and Jason said…
Okay, just looked at the picture again, and it has to be William, the eyes give it away...is his hair really that color? Or is it just the lighting?
Steff said…
Will looks so handsome and grown up! Your boys are so cute. Glad you had such fun Easter times.
Jessie, I don't like when Mike buzzes their hair. Will has bronze colored hair but when it is buzzed it is a lot lighter and you can't see the red. It makes me sad. Anyway, it is Will. Both boys look a lot alike just have very different coloring.

Mike's work is doing a Mustache March Madness so he is growing his mustache. We are both happy the month is coming to an end because the mustache is annoying.
CLAMES said…
That first picture is ADORABLE!
Zach and Nikki said…
Weed Meadow?! How do I get one of those? Just kidding- but what a great place to hide eggs! Your kids are so big and cute!- we didn't do any egg dying this year- I figured I might as well save it until Lincoln can actually comprehend what's going on to be able to build memories.

Popular Posts