Funny Will


This morning he said to me, "Mommy, can I wear my undies backwards?"


During the night he was bundled up in a tiny ball in his bed. I went in to try and cover him but he woke up. I asked him if he was cold and if he would let me cover him with another blanket. He said, "No, I don't want another blanket. You can keep me warm when I wake up in the morning."


The other day we were driving home and passed the elementary school by our house. He said, "Look mom! There are lots of missionaries!"
Another sign comment from Will is, "I see lot's of hoctagons."
I don't have any funny comments from Isaac yet but he is definitely starting to say words. It will only be a matter of time before I can post cute things he says too.

Comments

Frances said…
These kids are always good for a laugh!

Popular Posts