MMSM


Today is the day I declare my independence from....

1) Crappy bras. I have never owned a nice bra. Now that I am not breastfeeding anymore I decided it was time to get some new bras. I went to Kohls and bought some new ones. I am actually really proud of myself because the bras were originally $30 and I got one for $9 and the other for $5. My mother-in-law would be proud. I feel like a new women and will never go back to crappy bras.

2) Rain! After 20 days of rain, it has finally stopped. It is still raining in other parts of Oklahoma and looks like we might get more today but so far, nothing. We have a 60% chance. Let's hope my declaration of independence from the rain keeps it away for awhile longer.

3) There are other things I declare my independence from but those will stay in my journal. Most revolve around being a better mother and better person in general but I don't need to share those.

I hope you all want to declare your independence from something! Go check out other blogs to see what everyone else is giving up.

Comments

Dad and Mom said…
Good job adrianne!!!!!!!!
Jess and Jason said…
Good for you!
That is a very thought provoking idea...what should I be declaring independence from? I will ponder that...
shannon said…
Adrianne--

love the bra declaration. i do NOT like victoria's secret in general, but they make the best bras (that i have found). i hate a bra at the best of times, but, anyway... if only someone would make a good nursing bra!!
I 100% agree with the nursing bra dilema. I hate them.

Popular Posts