MMSM-Ten things I can't live without


1. Huggies diapers. I don't recall ever mentioning it on this blog but I am a major diaper snob. I have tried throughout my mommy life to switch to the cheaper diapers. Every time I am reminded that while Huggies are more expensive they are obviously superior to the cheaper brands. I use Huggies because we were given those before Will was born and so continued with that brand. We have used Pampers and like those also.

2. The double stroller we got from a garage sale. My favorite thing to do is go on walks in the mornings with the boys.

3. My New Balance running shoes

4. Eye-liner and mascara. When I don't wear them people ask me if I am feeling ok or if I've been crying because my eye-lashes and brows are really light. I also really like lip-gloss and bronzer.

5. The digital camera.

6. My friends in Oklahoma. I have great friends everywhere but I really needed to have friends in Oklahoma so I would start liking it here. I feel very blessed that friends moved in the ward. I'm not sure what my experience here would've been like without the Hoelzer's, Walston's, Hamblin's, Mandeline's, Choate's, and Loftin's.

7. The internet.

8. My personal monthly money. I could do without this one but I'm very glad I don't have to!

9. My fun, beautiful, smart, kind, boys.

10. The most awesome husband anyone could have.

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
Those are great!
Huggies diapers have always leaked for us...we hate them! But I am glad to hear that someone uses them...I often wondered how they stayed in business with leaky diapers.
I also have to wear eye liner and mascara or people will ask me if I am sick, it always makes me feel bad!
You do have a wonderful husband, and two amazing boys!
I am sad that you have had such a bad experience with Huggies but I still believe they are superior. Sorry. I didn't mind the BJ's brand when we were in Maryland--they are the better of the cheaper ones we have tried.

Isn't it sad when people ask if you are sick when you don't have make-up on? I think to myself, "Man, I must look really bad without make-up. I wonder if they say to themselves when I wear make-up, 'She cleans up well.'"

As far as the amazing husband and boys, they are related to you so you must be amazing too!
shannon said…
i love huggies too!! my kids are actually allergic to some kinds of diapers (and i don't even really believe in allergies). but we've got the sensitive skin, and of course they are sensitive to the cheaper kinds! i read somewhere that parents of boys prefer huggies and parents of girls prefer pampers. i like 'em both. (maybe that means i really should have kids of both genders??)

are you in utah, now, Adrianne? hope you have fun visiting your family.
shannon said…
oh, i was going to say that it's (the sick/no makeup thing) also like when people tell me i'm looking skinnier, and i think, man, i must looked REALLY fat before!
Shannon, I think you should have some of both genders. I think that would be nice if I could have a girl sometime. I know exactly what you mean about the "you look skinny" thing. That just happened to me on Sunday. No, I am not in Utah yet. We will be there Aug. 21 and then stay until the 29th I think. I'm excited. When do you move there?

Popular Posts