Heaven for a two year old boy

Will has gone poop in the toilet about six times now. I am very proud of him. I haven't had to do anything to get him to go so it is such a surprise that he is going. I don't think he will be potty trained for a long time still and I'm not going to push him into it. In the meantime I will just enjoy that he is going. Because he has gone potty so many times I decided to get him a set of construction trucks. I think he was confused when we went to the toy aisle. What? Wal Mart has toys? Is it Christmas? My birthday? No, I'm just very proud of you.

Comments

Papa Doc said…
I do not know of anyone that has so much public celebration of such a private thing. Good luck with the rest of your life, young man.

Dad Clark
Jess and Jason said…
Good job Will!! I wish I got new treats when ever I did that!
Elder Richey said…
Marcus would be in heaven with all those construction trucks. Will is lucky to have such a super cool mom :)
ah, you are making me blush Katie ;) Likewise Marcus has a super cool mom.

Popular Posts