The perfect dates





I have a two year old!! Yikes. Tonight Mike had to go to the temple for the bishopbric temple night so we didn't really do anything special today. Last year his first birthday was spent in a hotel room in Ohio and our friends (shout-out to the Bentley's) celebrated with us. So this year we decided to throw him a party, which will happen on Saturday. We will post party pictures later. Anyway, I didn't want to make another cake so I made a great big cookie for him and put candles on it. He opened up his presents during Mike's lunch break and then we had an early dinner of hotdogs (one of Will's favorites) before Mike had to jet. I thought since it was just me and the boys we'd go do something Will loves...go to the library. Here are my adorable boys ready for a date with their mom...and some birthday pictures.

Comments

Kaitlin Lanham said…
aww I miss you guys. I cant wait to see you next month! AH! I am going crazy, I am so excited! give willy a happy birthday kiss for me.
Jilly
Jess and Jason said…
Happy Birthday Will!!! I can't believe you are two already. (What I really can't believe is that you are two and you have a almost 8month old baby brother!)
Jess and Jen said…
Happy Birthday to Willy buddy dude. Ike looks funny in his little cap.

Glad his birthday went well.

Hey Adrianne, what happened to your wrist that forces you to wear a brace?

Jess
Gillian, we made reservations for Branson yesterday so you can give them kisses yourself--in one month!!

Jessie, I wouldn't have it any other way...but it is weird to think that I was pregnant already with Ike.

Jess, I strained a ligament in my wrist. I also have a bone spur in my foot and loose joints in my shoulders and have to go to physical therapy...I think my body is falling apart.
Jess and Jason said…
Jason was working on a car the other day and kept having to sit up and crack his back. The kid (he's maybe 20)working with him said, "Man, I never want to get old!"
Funny, we are still young, but we are falling apart!!
Some times I want to write a memo to my body reminding it that I'm not that old so stop giving me grief!

Popular Posts