Yesterday I wore capris...



Yesterday was such a wonderful, nice day. As mentioned before, Isaac has had RSV and we have had two ice storms so we have been stuck inside for a long, long time. So the last two days Isaac has felt a lot better and it has been in the 50's and 60's. We went for walks, and we went to the park. Each time Ike has wheezed a bit after but nothing too bad. Today it is cold again and will be for awhile so I'm so glad we were able to go out. Everyone and their dog was out yesterday (I mean that literally--Will had a permagrin on his face from seeing so many dogs).


The past week hasn't been too eventful. Isaac sat up on his own this week and finally slept through the night for an entire week and took some kind of nap for an entire week (even if his nap was only 45 minutes). So, things are definitely improving in the new baby area. It really is no secret to anyone that knows me that I am not a fan of new babies.


I found out that the pain I've been experiencing in my foot for the last six months is a bone spur--whatever that is. It is nice to have the mystery solved.


Mike passed his shooting test (9mm I think) and Will has been watching Elmo in Grouchland nonstop!!!

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
I love Will's shirt!

Jess
Papa Doc said…
Yeah! Isaac is now sitting up on his own. I didn't think he looked at all like William until the other day when I was sorting and labeling photos. I came across those from the Midway weekend when Will was just a little tiny guy and he looked just like Isaac does right now. I was shocked!
Last night Ammon was talking about something and accidentally called Isaac "Israel." Hmmmm......Maybe it's a great sign of things to come for the little tyke?!
It's true, sometimes I think they look totally different and then I will see a picture of Will at that age and I see that they actually look a lot alike. I'm sad you won't get to see him again until he is a year. Oh well, by then he will be really fun because he'll be able to do a whole lot more.

Popular Posts