Valentine Festivities



We had a very fun Valentine's day. We had heart-shaped pancakes for breakfast and then Mike came home early from work and bought Taco Bell. Then we made Valentine cookies for Will's friends and took them around. Nothing too exciting but a fun day. My mom always used to say Valentine's Day was one of her favorite holidays because she could freely say "I Love You" to anyone and everyone with no strings attatched. So...we want to say "I Love You" to all our family and friends. Our lives would be very sad without you.

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Hmmm...I wonder which cookies were frosted by Will and which ones Adrianne did?

By the way, I think it's funny that Taco Bell is the food Mike brought home. That sounds great to me!
Elder Richey said…
Those cookies look really yummy and make me wish we were still neighbors.
Jess and Jason said…
What a fun mom you are! I wish we could have had all those yummy treats on Valentine's Day.
Jess, we haven't eaten at Taco Bell for a year I think. Crazy huh? Isn't it funny how Taco Bell is a treat?

Katie, you know you would get some of our cookies if you lived next door still. You are by far our favorite neighbors we've ever had!!

Jesse, you are a fun mom too! I know you are because I have been to your house and had lots of yummy treats and see the fun things you do with your kids. Mike said your mom used to try and make every holiday fun so I am trying to do the same for my kids because I think you should take any opportunity you can to have fun with your kids.

Popular Posts