My favorite store is closing




The mall in our town really run down--so run down that it only has about four stores in it. One of those stores is Waldenbooks. I love Waldenbooks. The Waldenbooks in our mall is virtually unused by the general public because no one realizes that there is even a store worth going to in this mall. It is actually very sad. Anyway, the woman that used to go Visiting Teaching with me is the manager at the store and she told me she would let me know when they had sales. She told me there was a sale in the Bargin Barn (the store across from Waldenbooks where they sold all their extra books). I went there and everything was $2. I was so excited I bought tons of books for Will. Well, I went into Waldenbooks yesterday and was so sad to see a sign that said they were closing this month. Everything in the store was on sale. This time I bought a lot more books! Here are my books...I only paid $26! I went with my friend and she bought $48 worth and came out with about 7 bags. Not a bad deal if you ask me.

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
very cool! it is sad when store close, but then you get the best deals!
Papa Doc said…
I am soooo jealous! I love books and try to stay out of bookstores. What a deal you got!
Mom

Popular Posts