More projects




Our plants are blooming! Grandma and Grandpa Paulsen sent us a miniture rose bush right before we went to Maryland. We had our friend Dave water it for us while we were gone and when we came back it was pretty much dead. We revived it and now it is blooming. Our lime bush is also blooming. It's so exciting. Mike's project this week was to make a corner table for us. I love it and I'm really excited to make a flower arrangement to put there. Where is my sister when I need her? This would be a perfect thing for her to teach me.

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
That is so cool! I love when plants start to bloom. Makes it seem like spring is in the air.
Papa Doc said…
Beautiful corner cabinet! I need Mike to build me a new piano bench. Jim keeps promising, but I don't think it will happen.
I look at your plants and am "green" with jealousy. We got another 6" or so of snow this morning - and the storm isn't over yet. It was bitter cold at noon. This does not put me in a good mood!! I just have to remind myself how darn hot it was in OK in August!
Jess and Jen said…
I am impressed with Mike's wood-working abilities. I wish I had half the know-how (and tools) Mike and Dad have when it comes to this kind of stuff.

I also need to build a new piano bench as ours just gave out. Any ideas?
Last week was in the high 60's and low 70's. It was awesome. The entire time I just kept thinking about how fun it will be to garden. Think of all the fun limes we will have...and tomatoes, peppers--mmm, salsa!

Mike is amazing at woodworking but just so you know Jess, he didn't know anything when he started, he is just getting better each time. If we come out in Aug. he can do some woodworking with you.

Popular Posts