Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Glad to see the boys like each other. That's always a plus and helps with the whole raising the kids thing.
Jess and Jason said…
They are SO cute! I love when kids start to interact with one another.
I love it. It is one of the things that makes me the most happy in the whole world--to see my boys love each other. It is wonderful. When they get older and try and kill each other I'm going to show them this video so they can see that they used to love each other. Hopefully, I won't have to show the video.
Jess and Jason said…
I hope you never have to show the video either, but if your children are anything like mine, you will be showing the video alot sooner than you would have thought.
Layla and Austin go back and forth...sometimes they are best friends, and sometimes they are nemeses.
Frances said…
Cute boys! I love hearing Isaac laugh.

Popular Posts