Tis the Season

I just got back from the doctor with Will and Isaac (yes, I am there at least once a month). Will got a flu shot but Isaac has RSV. It was a really awful thing to watch them shove a long q-tip up his nose and put him in the "torture chamber" for an x-ray. Then they had to check his oxygen and give him a breathing treatment. The oxygen levels and breathing treatment weren't too odd for me since I've seen Ammon have those regularly when he was younger. Then of course, they had to give Will the flu shot. I hate watching them get shots. Anyway, we have to stay out of public for awhile so now I'm gonna try and find lots of fun activities for Will at home. We were going to go to the zoo tomorrow because it is going to be in the 60's but now, I think we better just find fun things to do here. So sad for Will.

Comments

Popular Posts