Robbin' the cradle


It's your birthday, shout hooray! We want to sing to you today. One year older and wiser too! Happy Birthday, to you.
Happy birthday Mike. We love you and I am excited that you are finally as old as me, although not for long. We hope your day is wonderful.
(So that Mike doesn't totally die of embarrassment, I think I better say that he just got done exercising and I needed him to get something from the storm shelter. It was FREEZING outside so he threw his coat on. Mike takes some of the best pictures ever!)

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
the funniest picture that I have ever seen! I am laughing out loud! Happy birthday Mike!!!
Jess and Jen said…
I'm not sure if I want to barf or laugh! Happy cold birthday, Mike. I hope you put on more clothes than that before you left for work.
Pitcher Family said…
What a stud! Happy Birthday, we love you !!
Papa Doc said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MIKE! Man, it's your turn to take some blackmail photos of Adrianne! Then post it on her birthday. Congratulations. We sure do miss all of you. I'm sure Adrianne gave you your birthday gift a week ago since she can't keep a secret and you wouldn't let her if she tried! Have a great night.
You are in so much trouble!! I am not the one that tells the secrets. He is the one that always tries to find out and makes us open things early. No, he did not get his gift early. --Adrianne

I've got the perfect pictures in mind for Adrianne's birthday...I'm sorry you all had to see my creepy body. You can blame Adrianne.
--Mike
Elder Richey said…
It's a good man who will put his coat on over his shorty shorts to go out into the freezing temperatures to get something for you.

It's a better man who will then let you take a picture of him in said outfit and then post it on the internet.

Happy Birthday, Mike!!

Popular Posts