The real thing, or so they say


This is the BEST playdough I have ever found. I have made many playdoughs in my day and believe me, this is by far the best. It's like I never made it but bought it from a store. If you like doing things like this with your kids, try this recipe. My friend told me today she has never made playdough. That is so weird to me...but maybe I'm the weird one. Who knows?


1 cup flour

1 cup water

1 T oil

1 T powdered Alum

1/2 cup salt

2 T Vanilla

Food Coloring


Mix all the dry ingredients together. Add oil and water. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until the looks like mashed potatoes (I did it just a little longer than that). Remove from heat and add vanilla and food coloring. Knead. Play!!!

Comments

Jess and Jason said…
Allright, I have never made playdough. But I think we will try it next week! Looks like so much fun!
Let me know how it goes, Jess! I hope you have fun. My favorite playdough toys are the garlic press and egg slicer.

Popular Posts