New Tricks

Well, the boys have been up to some interesting new things. First, in the last blog I posted a picture of Will and his clothes choices. They have only gotten better! His swimming suit seems to be the favorite though. He also chose a 4T shirt to wear this week and even though I wanted to make him change before we went to Walmart, he really liked the shirt and I didn't have the heart to take it off him. Last night he brought me jeans for his pj's (which I didn't let him wear) and then on his second try he actually got me some pj's. He also learned how to put socks on last night. They were Mike's big ones but I was surprised to see that he had go to Mike's drawer, chosen socks and put them on. Finally in new Will tricks, he has discovered how to open doors. A rather unfortunate trick to learn if you ask me but it had to happen sometime.

Isaac has learned new tricks too! He now blows bubbles and can grab just about anything he wants that is in his range. Finally, and most exciting of all....he rolled over this morning!!! So exciting.

Comments

Jess and Jen said…
Dang, Will sounds old with all the stuff he's able to do. Congrats on Ike's rollover.
Elder Richey said…
Your boys sound so cute. I can imagine Will looked pretty funny in Mike's socks. Marcus is starting nursery next Sunday. I just can't believe how big all our little babies are getting!
Jess and Jason said…
Good job Ike!! That is so cool!
Sorry Mom and Dad that Will can now open doors. Is he in a big boy bed? That will be no good!
Jess, isn't it weird that he is so much bigger than you remember? He was only taking steps when you saw him last.

Katie, the boys are very fun. I was just thinking today how strange it feels that he is so old. It makes me feel old. It is so nice when they start Nursery.

Jess, He is not in a big boy bed yet. He likes bed enough that hopefully we won't have too many problems with it but I am sure we will have some. It is inevitable.
Jess and Jason said…
I am glad that he is not in the big boy bed yet. That is when Layla gave up naps because we couldn't make her stay in bed anymore...It was awful.
I am so excited to see how big he has gotten. I really remember him as four months old, which was SO long ago. And he was tiny.

Popular Posts