Political Quiz

My family and I all took a political quiz this week. We were all pretty much all over the board as far as our views go. Well, sort of. I think we all deep down believe the same things but we are different in the way we believe those views should be run by the government--or if they should at all. Mainly we scored as centrists, liberals, and conservative. Mike and I are definately conservative. It is a fun little quiz that helps you see better where you stand on issues. It has been really cool to take the test and then discuss them with all my many brothers and sisters and their spouses and my parents. So take the quiz and then discuss it with your family--you might be really surprised to see how everyone differs or is the same. Here's the link: http://www.theadvocates.org/qiz.html

Comments

Popular Posts